TBN's Second Chance prison outreach ministers hope and restoration to thousands of men and women incarcerated throughout the U.S. Over 450 satellite receiving systems have been sent to prisons across the country bringing the message of the Gospel to inmates via TBN's four networks: TBN, The Church Channel, JCTV and Enlace USA.
Second Chance Highlights of 2009
• Indiana Department of Corrections approved installation of Second Chance in all adult correctional facilities. Potential impact: Over 28,000 inmates statewide.
• Oklahoma Department of Corrections approved Second Chance for 17 adult prison institutions, including two for women. Potential impact: Over 13,500 prisoners.
• Florida Department of Juvenile Justice approved bringing the JCTV youth network to 25 regional detention centers and 9 stateoperated residential programs, including 100 privately contracted residential programs in Florida. Potential impact: An estimated 54,000 troubled youth.
• The GEO Group, a world leader in the delivery of correctional, detention and residential treatment services to federal, state and local government agencies, announced an agreement to bring Second Chance into all 47 of its U.S. correctional facilities and detention centers across 15 states. Potential impact: More than 45,000 inmates.
• Louisiana Department of Corrections approved Second Chance pilot program in three facilities. Potential impact: nearly 4,000 inmates.
For more information about TBN Second Chance,
or to make a donation online,
please go to: www.tbnsecondchance.org