|Archives | Seminars | Prophecy
Holy Land Experience Ablaze With Celebration, Expectancy During Easter Week
Special events, programs, and unforgettable worship makes this a week no one should miss
ORLANDO, FL — Trinity Broadcasting Network’s Holy Land Experience will be in its most colorful and dramatic element over the next week as believers young and old gear up for what is the most important week of the Church Calendar: Easter Week. From Palm Sunday to Maundy Thursday and Good Friday, all the way to Easter Sunday—Resurrection Morning— every inch of the Holy Land Experience park will be ablaze with continuous worship and celebration as actors, singers, musicians, speakers, staff—and guests—commemorate the suffering, death, and glorious resurrection of the Lord Jesus Christ.
“Easter has always been an important week for us here at the Holy Land Experience,” said Paul Crouch Jr., TBN’s Chief of Staff and President of Holy Land Experience. “We plan, practice, rehearse, and prepare for this week all year long for one reason: we are celebrating the very foundation of our Christian faith. There’s a real sense of reverence and expectancy during the entire week. You’ll never forget the experience.”
This year Holy Land Experience has added some very special presentations and experiences to its line-up of memorable and life-changing programs, including:
- Follow Me: The Road to Resurrection. This powerful presentation is designed to draw guests closer to the steps of Christ, following his ministry, trial, death, and victorious resurrection. Follow Me: The Road to Resurrection is a truly memorable experience.
- The Wedding at Cana. This visit to the town of Cana has guests joining a young bride and groom as they take their solemn vows under the canopy. Combining compelling drama, energized dancing, and original music, The Wedding at Cana is a beautiful depiction of the marriage that marked the beginning of the ministry of Jesus Christ.
- The Last Adam. Holy Land Experience’s original Broadway-style musical returns bigger and better than ever! Last year packed audiences were blessed and amazed at the concert version of The Last Adam. This year the powerful musical returns as a fully staged, fully costumed, full-length production! The Last Adam is the powerful story of man’s fall to sin and God’s plan for redemption, and features all original, show stopping songs and the largest cast ever assembled on the HLE stage!
In addition to these exclusive special programs, guests of Holy Land Experience will enjoy the dramatizations and programs that have thrilled visitors for years:
- Behold the Lamb Passion Drama. One of the favorites at Holy Land Experience during Easter Week, this powerful re-enactment depicts the love and sacrifice of Jesus’ death, burial, and resurrection. It includes moving depictions of Christ’s betrayal and arrest in the garden,his path along the Via Dolorosa, his sorrowful crucifixion at Calvary, and His glorious resurrection. Filled with stirring music and heart-stopping action, Behold the Lamb puts HLE guests in the middle of the most amazing event in all of human history.
- The Ministry of Jesus. Guests experience in person the Word Made Flesh, watching as the Master heals the sick and ministers to those in need. This touching and heartwarming drama powerfully brings the Gospels to life.
- Centurion. This impacting re-enactment tells the story of one Roman soldier’s journey to save his servant from certain death. In his desperation he must turn to the Jewish Messiah for help. Presented on the steps of the Great Temple, Centurion is a powerful, dynamic musical with a message of salvation for all people
- Jesus the Messiah. Set against the backdrop of the Temple during Passover, Jesus the Messiah offers a dramatic look into the life of Christ and His mission.
- Remember Me: Communion with Christ. HLE guests are ushered back to the place and time when Jesus and his followers ate their last meal together, sharing in the bread and the cup as Jesus leads them through the significance of His sacrifice. An unforgettable Easter season service.
“The sights, sounds, and atmosphere of the Holy Land Experience is something we’ve created for the whole family,” said Paul Crouch Jr. “It’s inspirational, it’s educational, it’s challenging—and it’s unforgettable. And we think Easter Week is one of the best times for individuals, families, and groups to be here.”
About Holy Land Experience
The Holy Land Experience is an exclusive interactive theme park in Orlando, Florida that combines innovative music, drama, and historical exhibits to offer visitors a face to face encounter with the transforming truths of the Bible. Bringing together the sights, sounds, tastes, and feel of the Bible world, HLE is a uniquely educational and inspiring experience. Its structures and exhibits accurately characterize the style, architecture, and settings of ancient Jerusalem, while its lively presentations provide visitors with one-of-a-kind scriptural perspectives. Colorful and dramatic re-creations of the ministry of Jesus, unforgettable stories from both the Old and New Testaments, glorious miracles, and life-changing triumphs will move and inspire HLE guests of all ages. For more information on the Holy Land Experience, visit www.holylandexperience.com.
Recent announcements | Announcements Archive