Assistant Eng/Master Control Operator - Full Time
Apr 17, 2015
ASSISTANT ENGINEER/MASTER CONTROL OPERATOR - F/T
Everyday skills as Master Control Operator having an understanding of FCC regulations pertaining to the traffic process and programing logs, accurate data entry skills with addition and subtraction of time down to the frame count ability is a must. Keep library and Paid programming schedule when applicable. Knowledge of editing with Adobe Premiere CS5, AJA KiPro recorders and Compix Media CG is a must.
Live pre and post production set up, directing, editing and correcting programs in post production in Adobe Premiere a must.
Assistant Chief Engineer associates degree in electronics or 2 years work
related experience to be designated as "Alternate Chief Operator" military experience a plus; Needs good troubleshooting skills and an understanding of a TV station's FCC authorizations rules.
You will need to have the ability to work 40 hours a week, with flexibility to include occasional weekends and nights, lift 45 pounds and do 15 foot ladder work.
An advantage in having Titan, Sundance Automation, and live video production lighting and audio experience; will be responsible for generating and maintaining documentation to comply with FCC regulations. Monitoring and operation of the following: Microwave (Twin Stream), Remote Control (Burke). Maintaining local computers Image Server 2000, Thomas Amber, Dell and other personal computers for inter office communication.
Tustin - CA
Information Technology Manager - Full Time
Apr 9, 2015
Information Technology Manager - Full Time
JOB DESCRIPTION SUMMARY
Under administrative direction, performs, directs, manages, supervises, and coordinates the activities and operations of the Information Technology Department including hardware, software, network, telephone, and computer systems administration; identifies, recommends, develops, implements, and supports cost-effective technology solutions for all aspects of the ministry; prepares bid specifications and analyzes bid proposals for computer and network equipment and software; coordinates assigned activities with other TBN (the Ministry) stations, departments, and outside agencies.
The following duties are not intended to be all-inclusive. The IT Manager may be required to perform additional or different duties from those set forth below in order to meet the ongoing business needs and/or changing practices of the Ministry.
- Assume management and responsibility for assigned services and activities of the Information Technology Department including designing, implementing, and administering ministry-wide information technology activities; manage, upgrade, and direct the installation, operation, and maintenance of information technology hardware and software; manage and maintain data and equipment security; administer and provide ongoing technical support and training for Ministry staff.
- Responsible for viability, availability, and long-term operation/maintenance of all systems.
- Ensures appropriate technologies and processes are in place to protect information and systems from viruses, spam, etc.
- Responsible for custom software development and maintenance project as well as the related methodologies, processes, and templates.
- Perform, manage and participate in the development and implementation of goals, objectives, policies, and priorities for assigned programs; recommend and administer policies and procedures.
- Monitor and evaluate the efficiency and effectiveness of service delivery methods and procedures; recommend as needed and within departmental policy, appropriate service and staffing levels.
- Plan, direct, coordinate, and review the work plan for information technology staff; assign work activities, projects, and programs; review and evaluate work products, methods and procedures; meet with staff to identify and resolve problems.
- Select, train, motivate, and evaluate assigned personnel; provide or coordinate staff training; work with employees to correct deficiencies.
- Participate in the development of the IT Department's budget; participate in the forecast of funds needed for staffing, equipment, materials, and supplies; monitor expenditures; implement adjustments.
- Under the direction of the TBN Board of Directors, coordinate information technology capital improvement purchases for TBN stations and departments.
- Plan the programs and operations of the department to meet the short and long-range goals of the Information Technology department; oversee the operation of the department in order to implement goals and programs.
- Manage and provide the deployment, monitoring, maintenance, development, upgrade, and support of all information technology systems, including servers, PC's, operating systems, hardware, software, peripherals and application development, and telecommunications systems.
- Designs, specifies, configures, installs, and maintains local area network hardware, software, and telecommunications services such as personal computers, system software, software applications, printers, servers, routers, bridges, switches, modems, cabling, and Internet service providers.
- Evaluate existing information technology needs of all departments; propose recommendations to maintain and improve the quality of service; plan, coordinate, and implement improvements in service.
- Prepare bid specifications and analyze bid proposals for computer and network equipment and software, and telecommunications equipment and software.
- Installs and tests software upgrade.
- Coordinate networking data transfers with other TBN stations and departments.
- Manage and/or coordinate implementation of all technology projects within the ministry.
- Respond to the needs and questions of computer users concerning their access to resources on the network, stand-alone personal computers, or attached devices; assist in problems relating to various software programs as necessary.
- Assists users to resolve computer related problems such as inoperative hardware or software.
- Oversee and facilitate repairs to personal computers and/or network system.
- Maintain inventory control of all ministry information technology equipment.
- Ensure the security of all network files, assignment of network, and backup of all network data.
- Serve as the liaison for the Information Technology Department with other TBN stations, departments.
- Recommend modifications to information technology programs, policies, and procedures as appropriate.
- Attend and participate in professional group meetings; maintain awareness of new trends and developments in the field of information technology; incorporate new developments as appropriate.
- Adheres to IT Governance/Control Objectives for Information & Related Technology (COBIT) framework standards.
- Develops and implements disaster recovery procedures.
- Responsible for backup protocols.
- Perform related duties as required.
- Operations, services, and activities of a comprehensive information technology program.
- Advanced principles and practices of computer science and information systems.
- Advanced principles and practices of program development and administration
- Principles of complex network systems security measures, tools, policies, and practices.
- Theories, concepts, principles, and practices of new and emerging technologies
- Concepts, principles, and practices of information system strategic planning.
- Operational characteristics of mainframe and networking systems.
- Use, capacity, characteristics and limitations of computer hardware and software
- Office procedures, methods, and equipment including computers, and applicable software applications such as word processing, spreadsheets, and databases.
- Principles of supervision, training, and performance evaluation.
- Pertinent Federal, State, and local laws, codes, and regulations.
- Considerable knowledge of the Control Objectives for Information and Related Technology (COBIT) Governance Framework.
- Considerable knowledge of software development and methodologies and th e practical advantages, disadvantages, and implementation.
- Considerable project management and business analysis skills including knowledge of business case principles and laws of competitive bidding.
EDUCATION & EXPERIENCE
- Ability to strategically plan, develop and oversee the implementation of major integrated computer systems in support of company requirements.
- Oversee, direct, and coordinate work of lower level staff.
- Select, supervisor, train and evaluate staff.
- Participate in the development and administration of department goals, objectives, and procedures.
- Prepare clear and concise administrative and financial reports.
- Analyze user needs and develop cost effective solutions utilizing appropriate technology.
- Manage the installation, maintenance, and repair of telecommunications and data communication equipment and software.
- Manage the development and conduct of extensive user training programs.
- Analyze problems, identify alternative solutions, project consequences of proposed actions and implement recommendations in support of goals.
- Research, analyze, and evaluate new service delivery methods and techniques.
- Operate office equipment including computers and supporting word processing, spreadsheet, and database applications.
- Adapt to changing technologies and learn functionality of new equipment and systems.
- Communicate clearly and concisely, both orally and in writing.
- A Bachelor's degree from an accredited college or university with major course work in computer science, information systems, or related field.
- Minimum of 10 years of increasingly responsible information technology experience including three years of administrative and supervisory responsibility.
Tustin - CA
Donor Management Sorter/Puller - Full Time
Apr 7, 2015
Donor Management Sorter/Puller – Full Time
- Receives TBN partner mail from Shipping Department each weekday morning
- Feeds envelopes through letter opening machine
- Sorts mail for handling by mail processing staff & distribution to other departments
- Bands mail to be processed by mail processing staff into bundles of 50 & places bundles into baskets identified by date mail received
- Places dated mail baskets in designated area
- Calculates daily & monthly totals for department supervisor
- Processes mail bundles, labeling each bundle according to date & contents
- Processes & initials each envelope, stamping each envelope to identify contents
Tustin - CA
Prayer Partner - Part Time
Mar 31, 2015
Prayer Partner – Part Time
Handle prayer line calls, take prayer requests and pledges, salvations,
re-dedications, praise reports, and special requests from all over the nation and world.
Summary of essential job functions:
- Ability to pray effectually, providing assistance through prayer & the word of God to those in need
- Ability to respond to crisis calls such as suicide, anger, abuse, depression
- Spiritually & emotionally mature, portraying a Godly character that exemplifies the lifestyle & behavior of a Minister of the Gospel
- Ability to appropriately handle sensitive & confidential information
- Ability to handle high call volume & work well with others
- Typing (minimum 30 wpm) & Computer skills
- Proper telephone etiquette
- Good command of the English language
- Excellent written & verbal communication skills
- Commitment of your life to Jesus Christ
- Have a good knowledge of the Word of God
- Established in a church body
- Pastoral reference
- Minimum18 years of age
- Consistent commitment to fulfill the requirements of being a Prayer Partner
- Willingness to abide by the policies & guidelines of TBN
- Considerate & respectful to co-workers with a willingness to quickly resolve any disputes that would create strife or division in the Prayer Department
Honor those placed in authority treating them with respect & dignity
Tustin - CA
A/P Scanning Clerk - Full Time
Mar 17, 2015
A/P Scanning Clerk - Full Time
Employee will learn the scanning software.
Employee will scan on a daily basis all A/P documents for HLE and TBN.
Employee will scan on a weekly basis all A/R documents.
Employee will learn the A/P filing system.
Hours are 8:30 - 5:30 M-F
Tustin - CA
Mail Room Clerk/Driver - Full Time
Feb 16, 2015
Mail Room Clerk/Back Up Driver
This is a full time position with medical and vacation benefits included. Applicants should be able to speak English fluently and have 2 years experience working in a related field.
1.) Have a Valid Class “C” Driver License issued by the State of California DMV
2.) Must be able to lift up 50 pounds continuously with no physical limitations
3.) Have good communications skills
4.) Be able to perform miscellaneous activities as needed
5.) Have a good attitude and be a self-starter