Aurora - IL
Maintenance - Full Time
Jan 18, 2016
Maintenance Full Time
Duties and Responsibilities Include:
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities:
- Troubleshoots minor maintenance problems involving electrical, structural, plumbing, and equipment repair or replacement.
- Performs preventative building maintenance duties, caulks windows and doors, repairs and replaces broken windows.
- Performs routine plumbing repairs such as unstopping toilets, sinks or urinals, fixing water leaks, leaking faucets, and water fountains.
- Performs routine electrical repairs such as changing light bulbs or fluorescent lamps and assists in repairing ballast and light fixtures.
- Purchases supplies, equipment, and materials necessary to complete projects.
- Assembles and moves furniture, hangs pictures and bulletin boards, and moves and sets up tables and chairs.
- Repairs and replaces door knobs or locks, repairs door closures, patches holes in walls.
- Paints interior and exterior walls.
- Other responsibilities may arise.
Physical Requirements and Work Environment:
- Knowledge of trades related to building maintenance and repair.
- Knowledge of a variety of building maintenance procedures and techniques.
- Knowledge of machinery, equipment, and tools necessary for the maintenance and repair of public buildings.
- Knowledge of occupational hazards and safety precautions.
- Skill in reading and following blueprints and assembly instructions.
- Skills in following safety practices and recognizing hazards.
- Skill in using hand and power tools.
- Ability to establish and maintain effective working relationships with city staff and the public.
- Ability to communicate effectively, both orally and in writing.
Work involves moderate to heavy work in all types of weather. There is frequent need to stand stoop, walk, lift heavy objects (up to 50 pounds) and perform other similar actions during the course of the work day.
Tustin - CA
Senior Accountant - Full time
Jan 13, 2016
- Responsible for all aspects of accounting for an extensive investment portfolio
- General ledger accounting through financial statements
- Other duties will include back-up in cash management
- Salary based on education and experience
Tustin - CA
Video Logger/Floor Director/Asst. Director - Tustin, CA
Jan 5, 2016
Video Logger/Floor Director/Assistant Director - Full Time
- Log programs
- Create short videos for on-air promotions, iTBN, Social Media and YouTube
- On studio and remote productions function in the role of Floor Director/Stage Manager
- On studio and remote productions function in the role of Assistant Director, handling character generator operation and timing of programs.
Memphis - TN
Chief Engineer - Memphis, TN
Dec 14, 2015
Chief Engineer - Full Time
The Chief Engineer is responsible for the proper operation of all engineering and technical aspects of the television station including electronic, electrical, and mechanical equipment as well as the transmitter and the television broadcast signal according to the FCC regulations and TBN standards.
- Maintain knowledge of F.C.C. rules and regulations as applied to television broadcast service, especially concerning the Emergency Alert System.
- Supervise and train Automation Technician, according to guidelines established by the station manager to ensure proper audio and video signals are maintained in accordance with F.C.C. regulations and good on-air broadcast quality. Back-up and fill in for automation tech as needed.
- Check daily to ensure the transmitter is operating properly and in accordance with F.C.C. regulations.
- Perform necessary satellite, microwave, studio equipment, and transmitter maintenance on a routine and emergency basis in conjunction with F.C.C. regulations and manufacturer’s recommendations.
- On-call 24 hours a day for emergencies or required maintenance.
- Purchase necessary technical supplies and equipment as authorized by the station manager.
- Design, build, install, and maintain circuits and construction of components to make operations efficient and reliable.
- Recommend new equipment for purchase when necessary.
- Implement and review the OSHA programs.
- Provide technical assistance and FCC engineering standards for studio and field productions.
- Operate, maintain and resolve issues with station computers and office equipment.
Tustin - CA
Prayer Partner - Part Time
Sep 21, 2015
Prayer Partner – Part Time
Handle prayer line calls, take prayer requests and pledges, salvations, re-dedications, praise reports, and special requests from all over the nation and world.
Summary of essential job functions
- Ability to pray effectually, providing assistance through prayer & the word of God to those in need
- Ability to respond to crisis calls such as suicide, anger, abuse, depression
- Spiritually & emotionally mature, portraying a Godly character that exemplifies the lifestyle & behavior of a Minister of the Gospel
- Ability to appropriately handle sensitive & confidential information
- Ability to handle high call volume & work well with others
- Typing (minimum 30 wpm) & Computer skills
- Proper telephone etiquette
- Good command of the English language
- Excellent written & verbal communication skills
- Commitment of your life to Jesus Christ
- Have a good knowledge of the Word of God
- Established in a church body
- Pastoral reference
- Minimum 18 years of age
- Consistent commitment to fulfill the requirements of being a Prayer Partner
- Willingness to abide by the policies & guidelines of TBN
- Considerate & respectful to co-workers with a willingness to quickly resolve any disputes that would create strife or division in the Prayer Department
Honor those placed in authority treating them with respect & dignity