This position will produce program, social, and promotional content as assigned for the daily Better Together series airing on TBN networks. Primary responsibility will be to assist the Senior Producer and team in the development of program content that aligns with the ministry goals, brand voice, and creative vision for the series. Additionally, this position will be responsible for the creation of online and on-air promotional content as assigned.
- Assist the Senior Producer in the development of long and short-form program content—episodes, guest segments, social content, and promotional content
- Interview guests, write scripts, and oversee content post-production, as needed
- Assist team during production—lock down, runner for guest needs, etc.
- Assist team during post-production—logging footage and adding metadata
- Ensure all assignments are completed on schedule
- Other duties as assigned
Skills & Experience:
- At least 2 years of relevant production experience, long and short-form TV (news/reality/documentary), social, and/or promotional content development experience is preferred
- At least 2 years of online or on-air promotional experience; includes writing, selecting visual elements, and editing compelling content to draw new audiences
- Adobe Premiere and basic editing skills strongly preferred
- Passion for creating content for our target audience (Christian women)
- Demonstrated ability to adapt to brand voice and ministry style
- Must be comfortable on set and in the field while working with diverse on-air personalities
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Ability to write clear, concise, compelling copy
- Ability to proofread and make corrections in spelling, grammar, punctuation, and style
- Expert attention to detail and ability to complete jobs under deadline pressure
- Strong organizational skills with ability to prioritize and balance multiple assignments
- Ability to work well independently and collaboratively as part of a team
- Minimum of Bachelor's degree (or higher) in a related field of study or equivalent experience is preferred
Additional Application Materials Required:
Candidates must submit 2-3 writing samples (attachments or links to online content accepted), a sample of production and/or promotional work, and provide 2 professional references in addition to a personal and spiritual reference. Candidates will also be required to complete a skills assessment during the interview process.