We are looking for a talented creative editor with a dedication to style and story to join our editing team at our Tustin, CA facility. Primary responsibilities will be to creatively edit programs and ensure timely delivery of finished episodes that align with the ministry goals, brand voice, and creative vision for the series. We’re looking for someone who is not only great at producing multimedia content but is also collaborative and passionate about creating video content that will stand out from the noise. You're also deadline-driven, extremely organized, and detail-obsessed.
- 4-6 years of professional video editing experience.
- Detailed working knowledge of Adobe Premier and Adobe After Effects.
- Edit videos for multiple uses and formats including web and broadcast.
- Efficient Multi-cam editor
- Understanding of storytelling, design, and editorial processes.
- Expert time and project management skills to handle multiple assignments and complete complex jobs under deadline pressure
- Strong ability to work in a high-stress, fast-paced daily TV environment while maintaining production standards and efficiency
- Meticulous attention to quality, detail, and project organization
- Great working knowledge of finishing, formats, frame rates and codecs.
- Sufficient in grammar and spelling
- B.A. degree in film, or related field, or equivalent professional experience
Please provide samples of work that demonstrate creative editorial with strong music, sound design, and graphic sensibilities. Include samples of multi-cam editing if available. We will not consider any resumes without provided sample work.