Trinity Broadcasting Network is seeking an experienced I.S. Admin/Junior Project Coordinator. The candidate will often interact with executives and staff which require excellent interpersonal and communication skills. This is a fast-paced technology environment requiring flexibility to respond to the inevitable changes in priorities that emerge during the business day. This position is located in NE Ft. Worth.
- Creates and maintains various reports, presentations, spreadsheets, and databases
- Reviews and codes invoices and reconciliation of extensive credit card purchases
- Vendor and contractor interface for ordering, scheduling, receiving, and follow up
- Handles details and research
- Other business-related duties as assigned
- Maintains departmental calendars and schedules
- Coordinates travel arrangements and expense reports
- Arranges conference calls and meetings
Qualifications and Skills
- 3-5 years administrative experience
- Must be able to type at least 60+ WPM and demonstrate proficiency with Microsoft Outlook, Word, Excel, and PowerPoint. Able to learn accounting software as needed.
- Database management and cloud collaboration tools experience desired
- Fully articulate in English with excellent verbal, writing, reading, and listening skills
- Excellent phone and interpersonal skills