TBN is searching for a Social Media Coordinator to join our growing Digital Platforms team. The Social Media Coordinator will be responsible for the daily operations of multiple social platforms, focused on content surrounding current events, US politics, Israel, and the Middle East. This responsibility includes media handling, video editing, creation of custom graphics, uploading, creating playlists, and writing and optimizing metadata, etc. This position will report directly to the Manager of Digital Content.
The ideal candidate has a digital-first approach to the production and distribution of video content, is incredibly detail-oriented, and can with ease navigate the backend of YouTube, Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, TikTok, etc.
Responsibilities and Duties
- Video editing and media handling.
- Creation of custom graphics.
- Video uploading and scheduling.
- Writing and optimizing titles, descriptions, and tags.
- Monitoring livestreams and comments.
- Tracking, reporting, and analyzing the performance of social platforms.
- Coordinating collaborations, cross-promotional activities, and influencer assessments.
- Staying informed of platform updates and utilizing new features.
- Ensure timely delivery of finished content that aligns with the ministry goals, brand voice, and creative vision of TBN.
- 2-4 years relevant experience working with relevant social platforms.
- Detailed working knowledge of Adobe Premiere Pro and Adobe Photoshop.
- Passion for creating impactful and sharable content for our online audience.
- YouTube Certified in Audience Growth and/or very familiar with best practices for SEO and discoverability.
- Expert time and project management skills to handle multiple assignments and complete complex jobs under deadline pressure.
- Strong ability to work in a fast-paced video production environment while maintaining production standards and efficiency.
- Meticulous attention to quality, detail, and project organization.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills, especially the ability to write in a clear, concise, professional manner.
- Interest in, and knowledge of, the US political landscape and worldwide events, particularly surrounding Israel, and the Middle East.
- Experience working with all key social media video platforms. (E.g. Facebook, TikTok, Instagram, etc.)
- A/B testing and optimization software. (E.g., TubeBuddy, VidIQ.)
- YouTube Content ID and digital rights management workflows.
- Experience working in Christian media.
- Appreciation of, and familiarity with, TBN’s content and programming.
- Cover Letter
- Professional references
- A link to online portfolio and/or links to previously managed YouTube channels
Trinity Broadcasting Network (TBN) is the leader in faith-based television programming. We combine creativity and data to fulfill our mission of reaching as many people as we can with the life-changing Gospel of Jesus Christ. We have over thirty 24-hour television foreign partner networks reaching every part of the globe. TBN is a workplace committed to creating an environment where people can play a vital role in impacting the world and doing some of the best work of their careers.