We are looking for a talented, self-starting, creative editor with a dedication to design and story to join our editing team at our facility in Hendersonville, TN. This position will work directly with Senior Producers and Director to oversee the post-production of a weekly network-quality series. Primary responsibilities will be to help edit 1 episode every weekend and ensure timely delivery of finished episodes that align with the ministry goals, brand voice, and creative vision for the series.
Additionally, this role requires motion graphics knowledge for creating fun, upbeat promotional material, and social media. Not a remote editing position, requires in-office presence.
- 4-6 years of professional video editing experience.
- Detailed working knowledge of Adobe Premiere and Adobe After Effects is a must
- Passion for creating content for our target audience
- Efficient Multi-cam studio editor
- Experience with layering effects and graphics
- Expert time and project management skills to handle multiple assignments and complete complex jobs under deadline pressure
- Strong ability to work in a high-stress, fast-paced daily TV environment while maintaining production standards and efficiency
- Meticulous attention to quality, detail, and project organization
- Great working knowledge of finishing, formats, frame rates, and codecs.
- Sufficient in grammar and spelling
- B.A. degree in film, or related field, or equivalent professional experience
Please provide samples of work that demonstrate creative editorial with strong music, sound design, and graphic sensibilities. Include samples of multi-cam editing if available. We will not consider any resumes without provided sample work.