This position will provide full administrative support for the Communications and Marketing team. Primary responsibilities will be assisting in performing administrative functions, maintaining team calendars, populating databases, tracking projects, implementing and following up on projects, production schedules, in addition to proof reading and writing copy as needed. Looking for someone who wants to learn, grow and is ready for a challenge.
- Drafting emails, promos, scripts, one sheets, etc. as needed.
- Proof reading communications and marketing materials and graphics.
- Taking meeting notes, following up on key “to do” items, scheduling appointments, reviewing employee communications correspondence, and handling phone calls.
- Helping maintaining team production schedules and calendars.
- Manage administrative document flow, including creating and maintaining files.
- Populating and updates SharePoint sites.
- Corresponding with international affiliates and helping with projects pertaining to them.
- Process invoices, new vendor forms, and expense reports.
- Assist with research as requested.
- Perform other administrative and production support duties and errands as assigned.
Skills & Experience:
- At least 2 years of experience as an administrative assistant or in a related field (e.g., Personal Assistant, Event Coordination, Communication and Marketing Assistant) is preferred.
- 6 months to 1-year of experience working in a production or post-production.
- General knowledge of production and post-production workflows helpful.
- Expert proficiency in Microsoft Word, Excel, Outlook, PowerPoint/KeyNote, and Adobe Acrobat required.
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Sharepoint, Dropbox, and Google Docs required.
- Must be a flexible team player who thrives in a fast-paced environment where needs and priorities are subject to change.
- Exceptional organizational skills and attention to detail.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, especially the ability to write in a clear, concise, professional manner.
- Ability to handle multiple assignments and complete jobs under deadline pressure.
- Demonstrated ability to problem-solve and communicate in a courteous and professional manner with diverse personalities and all levels of management while maintaining the highest standards of confidentiality.
- BA/BS in related field of study or equivalent experience is preferred.
Candidates must provide 2 professional references in addition to a personal and spiritual reference.