Provides donor development project coordination for special and ongoing projects as directed by the Donor Development Director to support the mission of TBN. This includes the active participation and development of project plans with the assigned project team, ongoing follow-up on tasks, budget monitoring, communication to team members as needed, successful implementation and analysis of results. Coordinates all departmental requests and assigns and follows up with tasks accordingly, ensuring good communication to all departments affected and completion of tasks within set timeframes. Administrative support for Donor Development Director as needed to carry out key initiatives.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Create and maintain a system for centralized donor development communication and projects; document into tracking software from dates and deadlines, ongoing communication back to the requestor, manage collateral projects, manage and follow up with content collection, monitor production and printing/ distribution, inventory management of ongoing collateral pieces, liaison between requestor and departments fulfilling the request, and effective managing deadlines.
- Manage donor development campaigns from planning to delivery and measurement of effectiveness, including creation and distribution, email campaigns, online and print advertising.
- Assists in coordination and production of donor notes, letters, brochures, or other materials as needed.
- Interface with internal and external team members as needed and in a professional manner.
- Assist with the implementation of donor development programs and promotions.
- Generate and track purchase orders and invoices.
- Produce a results analysis report after a project.
- Make sure final products are uploaded to Project Management software according to project for future reference.
- Manage collateral projects as defined by Donor Development: content collection, production and printing/ distribution, and inventory management.
- Other support and administrative activities as needed for donor development.
- Other duties as assigned
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities:
- Good oral and written communication skills
- Problem-solving skills
- Active listening skills
- Previous experience or similar experience in project coordination role.
- Well-organized and self-motivated
- Proficient at Excel, PPT, Word, Outlook, and project management software
- Confident and outgoing personality
- Ability to work effectively under pressure and to tight deadlines
- Minimum 2 years of experience in similar role.
- Strong organizational and project management skills with the ability to multi-task.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, attention to detail, and high level of customer service skills.
- College Graduate preferred.