TBN is searching for a Coordinator to join our growing Digital Platforms team, specifically to work with our YouTube Multi-Channel Network (MCN). The YouTube Network Coordinator will be responsible for the daily coordination of TBN’s YouTube MCN, and its many Christian ministry partner channels. This responsibility will include administrative duties for the MCN, researching and connecting with potential ministry partners, coordinating with current partners, aiding in the creation and distribution of training materials, maintaining our CRM system, etc. This position will report directly to the Director of TBN YouTube Network.
The ideal candidate is meticulously detail-oriented, knows the landscape of the Christian ministry world, and has a passion for the digital distribution of Christian teaching content.
Responsibilities and Duties
- Assisting with the research of digital campaigns and projects.
- Coordinating daily with current MCN partners and YouTube channel managers.
- Scheduling introductory keynote sessions with new and current MCN partners.
- Facilitating the onboarding process of new partners.
- Ongoing performance reports and monthly updating of KPIs.
- Maintaining MCN meeting schedules, calendars, and CRMs/ESPs.
- Managing administrative document flow, including creating and maintaining files for items such as legal contracts.
- Assisting with the creation and distribution of training materials and project presentations.
- Planning and organizing training events.
- Performing additional administrative support duties as assigned.
- 2-4 years relevant experience.
- Knowledge of the Christian Ministry landscape and familiarity with churches and Christian ministries.
- Meticulous attention to quality, detail, and project organization is required.
- Expert time and project management skills to handle multiple assignments and complete complex jobs under deadline pressure.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills, especially the ability to write in a clear, concise, and professional manner.
- Excellent people skills and the ability to meet with, and interact with, new people daily.
- A passion for being involved in the distribution of Christian teaching content.
- Must be a flexible team player who thrives in a fast-paced environment where needs and priorities are subject to much revision.
- Advanced experience working with Microsoft Office Suite, especially PowerPoint and Excel.
- Google and/or YouTube Certification.
- Experience working with Asana or a similar project management software.
- Christian media experience is a strong plus.
- Appreciation of, and familiarity with, TBN’s content and programming.
- Basic skills in video editing and media handling (Adobe Photoshop, Premiere Pro, etc.).
- Experience working with a CRM/ESP (HubSpot, SalesForce, etc.).
- Cover Letter
- Professional Reference
- Spiritual Reference