TBN is searching for a YouTube Channel Manager to join our growing Digital Platforms team. The YouTube Channel Manager will be responsible for a weekly YouTube channel and multiple social platforms. This responsibility includes media handling, content ideation, video editing, creation of custom thumbnails, uploading, creating playlists, and writing and optimizing metadata, etc. This position will report directly to the Manager of Digital Content.
The ideal candidate has a digital-first approach to the production and distribution of video content, is incredibly detail-oriented, and can with ease navigate the backend of YouTube, Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, TikTok, etc.
Responsibilities and Duties
- Assisting in the production of content.
- Video editing and media handling.
- Creation of custom thumbnails and channel headers.
- Video uploading and scheduling. Playlists, end screens, cards, etc.
- Writing and optimizing titles, descriptions, and tags.
- Monitoring livestreams and comments.
- Tracking, reporting, and analyzing the performance of YouTube channels.
- Coordinating YouTube collaborations, cross-promotional activities, and influencer assessments.
- Developing platform-specific social strategies to support growth, engagement, etc.
- Building community engagement on platforms and replying to comments.
- Staying informed of platform updates and utilizing new features.
- Ensure timely delivery of finished content that aligns with the company goals, brand voice, and creative vision of TBN.
- 2-4 years relevant experience working with relevant social platforms.
- Detailed working knowledge of Adobe Premiere Pro and Adobe Photoshop.
- Passion for creating impactful and sharable content for our online audience.
- YouTube Certified in Audience Growth and/or very familiar with best practices for SEO and discoverability.
- Expert time and project management skills to handle multiple assignments and complete complex jobs under deadline pressure.
- Strong ability to work in a fast-paced video production environment while maintaining production standards and efficiency.
- Meticulous attention to quality, detail, and project organization.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills, especially the ability to write in a clear, concise, professional manner.
- Team player with a positive attitude.
- Experience working with other social media video platforms. (E.g. Facebook, TikTok.)
- A/B testing and optimization software. (E.g. TubeBuddy, VidIQ.)
- YouTube Content ID and digital rights management workflows.
- Experience working in broadcast media.
- Appreciation of, and familiarity with, TBN’s content and programming.
- Cover Letter
- Professional references
- A link to online portfolio and/or links to previously managed YouTube channels