Req ID 1418
Duties and Responsibilities
- Digital Platform (DP) content distribution and metadata entry.
- Prepare content for Distribution / Streaming / AVOD and SVOD for exciting new platforms.
- Attention to detail verifying specs, metadata, and file transfers.
- Verify accuracy once files have been transferred and are active.
- Distribute, input, and provide metadata to newly added platforms.
- Work well with the Broadcast industry, including television & digital distribution of metadata and content to DPs.
- Focus emphasizing servicing clients with materials such as excel formatted episodic metadata.
- Maintain and update files in anticipation of requests.
- Perform related duties as assigned by supervisor, with a willingness to help others.
- Create and manage files that are distributed to various platforms, as well as in-house.
- Adding and updating changing content, including images, audio, video, and metadata files.
- Help build positive relationships with external parties and the entire operation.
- Schedule and organize meetings as they pertain to DP preparation and transfers.
- Keep accurate and updated records of programs and schedules that are distributed.
- Communication with outside vendors and contracted personnel.
- Support other departments with scheduling and program coordination, as needed.
- Work with standardized excel spreadsheet information for television and/or digital distribution/streaming / AVOD / SVOD programs and/or platforms.
- Supply images and appropriate graphics to various entities.
Skills, Qualifications, and Requirements
- Proficient Typing, at least 35-40 WPM.
- Proven experience in a relevant position a plus.
- Tech-savvy and proficient in MS Office, Excel, Word, and Outlook.
- Excellent interpersonal skills.
- Ability to meet deadlines.
- Does not need much guidance and is a self-starter.
- Organizational skills and computer proficiency.
- Strong communication skills to interact with editors, producers, and other departments.
- Ability to take on new tasks that may be asked of you.