Req ID 1419
TBN, the world’s largest Christian media company, is looking for a detail-oriented Security Administrator responsible for desktop, mobile, network security, troubleshooting network access, and implementing network security policies and procedures at our main production offices in Tustin, CA. The Security Administrator works independently within the established procedures to ensure network security access and protect against unauthorized access, modifications, or destruction. Responsibilities include performing risk assessments, audits, staff training sessions, and monitoring network activity.
Security Administrator Responsibilities
- Installing, administering, and troubleshooting network security solutions.
- Updating software with the latest security patches and ensuring the proper defenses are present for each network resource.
- Configuring security systems, analyzing security requirements, and recommending improvements.
- Monitoring network traffic for suspicious behavior.
- Creating network policies and authorization roles and defending against unauthorized access, modifications, and destruction.
- Consulting with staff, managers, and executives about the best security practices and providing technical advice.
- Configuring and supporting security tools, such as anti-malware and anti-virus software.
- Training staff to understand and use security protocols.
Security Administrator Requirements and Recommendations
- A Bachelor's Degree or equivalent in Computer Science, Cyber Security, or a related field.
- A strong understanding and knowledge of computer, network, and security systems.
- Good teaching, interpersonal, and communication skills.
- Strong analytical, critical thinking, and problem-solving skills.