Req ID 1421
Trinity Broadcasting Network is currently seeking to hire a Warehouse Manager. This is a full-time, day-shift position located in the Alliance Area of Ft. Worth.
Essential Job Functions
- Manage Warehouse and Logistics operations. Achieve productivity and quality objectives established by the company.
- Manage activities of a warehouse team, including assign job duties and training members to maintain quality, consistency, and accuracy throughout the warehouse.
- Establish operational procedures for verifying incoming and outgoing shipments, handling and disposition of materials, and keeping warehouse inventory current.
- Implement cycle counting and/or physical inventories using inventory system reports, inventory software, and count sheets to ensure inventory accuracy.
- Manage team member tasks and responsibilities to receive, store, and load products in accordance with established company standards and procedures and within budgeted guidelines and dispatch accuracy goals.
- Interface with departments handling product orders, information systems, partner service, and data entry functions, among others, to cause a smooth operational flow across the organization.
- Maintain positive relationships with other departments, managers, and employees with the ability to work in a team-oriented environment.
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities
- College degree with an emphasis in distribution, warehouse, logistics, retail, or transportation. Some college plus equivalent work experience may be accepted, preferably in the warehouse, manufacturing, or transportation industry.
- 5-7+ years of warehouse experience in a warehouse, manufacturing, distribution, or logistics environment.
- 5-7+ years supervisory experience.
- Proven ability to develop and lead team members in meeting goals and objectives.
- Strong attention to detail.
- Proactive and results-oriented.
- Thorough knowledge of OSHA regulations.
- Ability to work a full-time/flexible schedule.
- Proven experience in quality and safety.
- Solid experience in Microsoft Office, Excel, various operating systems, and mail and shipping software.
- Have experience with all major carriers shipping software. (Federal Express, UPS, USPS)
- Have experience with freight shipments, both domestic and foreign.
- Strong interpersonal, communication both verbal and written.
- Maintain forklift certification.
- Availability to travel, as needed.