Req ID 1422
Trinity Broadcasting Network is currently seeking to hire a Warehouse Clerk. This position requires a minimum of one (1) year of warehouse experience. This is a full-time, day-shift position located in the Alliance Area of Ft. Worth.
- Operate lift trucks (sit-down LP) and hand trucks to convey, move or hoist materials to the proper warehouse area.
- Assistant to operate a mail inserter machine.
- Inspects and verifies incoming goods against invoices or other documents, records shortages, and rejects damaged goods.
- Receive and scan packages through an X-Ray Machine for Security purposes.
- Knowledge of OHSA regulations.
- Organizes distribution and shipping of merchandise. Makes necessary verifications against documents, unpacks, and routes goods to appropriate storage areas.
- Maintains internal record-keeping systems.
- Assembles containers and crates, packs goods to be shipped, and prepares to identify information and shipping instructions.
- Takes inventory, maintains storage area, organizes and places stock on shelves. Ensure the area is clean and secure at all times.
- Drive to perform company business, as needed.
Applicant Must Be/Have
- Good communications skills.
- Be able to lift heavy packages continuously.
- Detail-oriented and well-organized.
- Able to work in a fast-paced environment.
- Able to work under pressure and able to multitask.
- Have a Texas Driver’s License and a good driving record.
- Have experience with all major carriers shipping software. i.e., Federal Express, UPS, USPS.
- Have experience shipping freight shipments, domestic and foreign.