Req ID 1423
This position will assist the Warehouse Manager in coordinating the disposition of TBN products and other assigned duties.
- Prepare each product’s extended shipping data for fulfillment and shipping.
- Inventory and create the offer code for the product(s).
- Work with Oracle to produce purchase orders. Keep an accurate record of purchase orders.
- Maintain a Daily/Weekly Shipped Status Report for internal use to ensure timely reorder of products as needed.
- Work with lead warehouse personnel to ensure the product's arrival and departure and adjust inventory accordingly.
- Maintains internal record-keeping systems for management.
- Contacts resource people for various information. Contacts transport companies and suppliers to expedite, trace or return merchandise that does not conform to specifications or purchase orders.
- Ability to work on both administrative duties and warehouse floor duties, as needed.
- Run outside errands as needed.
- Ability to travel, as needed.
Skills & Experience
- Must have strong interpersonal communication skills – both written and verbal.
- Ability to prioritize tasks and work independently.
- Excellent time management, organizational skills, and able to multitask.
- Highly detail-oriented with excellent follow-through; assertive and self-motivated.
- Ability to track ETA of products for first orders and reorders, calendar events, emails, and phone calls.
- Must have a proficient working knowledge of Microsoft Office programs (Word, Excel & Outlook).
- Current working knowledge of major carrier shipping software preferred (Federal Express, UPS, USPS)
- Forklift Certified is preferred.