Req ID 1424
ECommerce Manager (Part-Time)
- Weekly Hours Required: 20-30 Hrs. (Part-Time)
The part-time eCommerce Manager is a key member of the TBN team providing operational support and oversight of our current and future online storefronts.
Working closely with cross-functional teams, the eCommerce Manager will ensure continuous improvement to deliver the best possible retail product strategy, sales, promotional events, inventory management, and sales conversions.
We’re looking for that unique person, highly analytical, entrepreneurial, caring by nature, friendly, a creative problem-solver who works well independently, and can multitask. In addition, a background in inventory management, eCommerce operations, and/or promotional products industry is highly desirable.
- Support product development strategies for one or more brands
- Understand the supply chain for each product, sourcing, forecasting, and lead times
- Monitor excess inventory and unfillable inventory; review sell-through of products and adjust strategy as required
- Work cross-functionally with Brand teams to determine and confirm goals and priorities, and obtain necessary approvals
- Develop and evaluate promotional and sales plans for storefronts. Review store KPIs regularly.
- Critical thinking - whether simple or complex, develop clear solutions to unique problems.
- Participate in ongoing training so that you grow and develop as a professional
- Manage a flexible schedule and work environment - be accountable
- Support Customer Service efforts by answering customer calls, replying to emails, online chats, and questions on social channels
- Partner with Marketing and Design team to identify asset needs and make needed updates
- Manage and schedule store and product promotions based on demand and
- Think quick on your feet to customize creative solutions to issues
- Take on additional responsibilities and training to improve the business operations continuously
- Bachelor’s Degree Preferred
- Experience growing an online sales channel with clear revenue targets; minimum 3 years experience in inventory management required (eCommerce, Big Commerce preferred) and/or retail product development
- 1-2+ years in a customer service-related role is preferred (i.e., apparel, accessories, eCommerce, etc...).
- Stellar written and verbal communication skills – skillful on the phone and composing emails
- Experience with accounting basics and financial impact of inventory
- Demonstrate a positive approach toward co-workers, customers, and potential customers
- Passion for understanding problems and are solution-oriented
- A self-starter with an entrepreneurial spirit! Ready to jump in – no job too big or too small
- Proficient using technology and Office platforms such as Google Apps, Microsoft Office, Excel/Word, Adobe Photoshop, and above-average typing speed/skill