Trinity Broadcasting Network (TBN) is the leader in faith-based television programming. We combine creativity and data to fulfill our mission of reaching as many people as possible with the life-changing Gospel of Jesus Christ. Launched in 1973 with one small station broadcasting to the Los Angeles area, we now have over 30 24-hour television foreign partner networks reaching every part of the globe. TBN is a workplace committed to creating an environment where people can play a vital role in impacting the world and doing some of the best work of their careers.
We are looking for a talented, self-starting, creative editor dedicated to design and story to join our editing team at our facility in Dallas, TX. Primary responsibilities will be to creatively edit programs and ensure timely delivery of finished episodes that align with the ministry goals, brand voice, and creative vision for the series. Must have a great sense of storytelling and pacing, especially when dealing with multiple projects and many hours of footage.
- 4-6 years of professional video editing experience.
- Detailed working knowledge of Adobe Premiere and Adobe After Effects is a must
- Passion for creating content for our target audience
- Efficient Multi-cam editor
- Experience with layering effects and graphics
- Expert time and project management skills to handle multiple assignments and complete complex jobs under deadline pressure
- Experience with project management systems (Asana, Monday, Trello)
- Strong ability to work in a high-stress, fast-paced daily TV environment while maintaining production standards and efficiency
- Meticulous attention to quality, detail, and project organization
- Great working knowledge of finishing, formats, frame rates, and codecs.
- Sufficient in grammar and spelling
- B.A. degree in film, or related field, or equivalent professional experience
Please provide samples of work that demonstrate creative editorial with strong music, sound design, and graphic sensibilities. In addition, include samples of multi-cam editing if available. We will not consider any resumes without provided sample work.