Req ID 1405
We are looking for a talented creative producer/editor dedicated to style and story to join our editing team at our Tustin facility. The editor needs to be able to make producer decisions with creativity and decisiveness. Primary responsibilities will be to edit daily episodes, promos, long-form programs and ensure timely delivery of finished episodes that align with the ministry goals, brand voice, and creative vision for the series.
Please provide samples of work that demonstrate creative editorial with strong music, sound design, and graphic sensibilities. In addition, include samples of multi-cam editing if available. We will not consider any resumes without provided sample work.
- 3 years of professional video editing experience.
- Detailed working knowledge of Adobe Premiere and Adobe After Effects
- Experience with keying green screen
- Graphic design background
- Passion for creating content for our target audience
- Efficient Multi-cam editor (able to sync clips and cut)
- Experience with layering effects and alpha channel graphics
- Expert time and project management skills to handle multiple assignments and complete complex jobs under deadline pressure
- Strong ability to work in a high-stress, fast-paced daily TV environment while maintaining production standards and efficiency
- Meticulous attention to quality, detail, and project organization
- Great working knowledge of finishing, formats, frame rates, and codecs.
- Sufficient in grammar and spelling