TBN 2nd Chance is looking for a full-time team member to assist the national director in a dynamic ministry dedicated to the vision of ministering hope and encouragement through the message of the Lord Jesus Christ to inmates and correctional staff across America. TBN 2nd Chance is a division of the Trinity Broadcasting Network and provides TBN programming to correctional facilities here in the United States.
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Excellent telephone etiquette and ability to interact in a warm, friendly, professional manner leaving a positive impression consistent with the Christian ministry of TBN 2nd Chance.
- Proficiency in appropriate software, including Microsoft Word, Excel, and Outlook.
- Strong organizational and people skills
- Must be flexible and have a “can do” spirit with a willingness to learn new technologies.
- Detail-oriented with the ability to multi-task.
- Television production experience is a plus but not required. Graphics background is very helpful.
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team.
- Maintain polite and professional communication via phone, email, and mail.
- Interact with correctional institution personnel, and outside vendors for the placement and maintenance of TBN 2nd Chance provided satellite equipment.
- Some minor accounting, including processing purchase orders and other payments through the Oracle accounting system.
- Coordinate and organize logistics for TBN 2nd Chance bus tour visits to correctional institutions.
- Coordinate logistics for correctional institution conferences.
- Maintain office supply inventory.
- Book appointments.
- Make travel arrangements, such as booking flights, cars and making hotel reservations.
- Other general clerical duties as assigned.