Trinity Broadcasting Network (TBN) is the leader in faith-based television programming. We combine creativity and data to fulfill our mission of reaching as many people as possible with the life-changing Gospel of Jesus Christ. Launched in 1973 with one small station broadcasting to the Los Angeles area, we now have over 30 24-hour television foreign partner networks reaching every part of the globe. TBN is a workplace committed to creating an environment where people can play a vital role in impacting the world and doing some of the best work of their careers.
We are looking for a talented, self-starting, creative editor dedicated to design and story to join our news editing team at our facility in Irving, TX. Primary responsibilities will be gathering and assembling b-roll strings, creatively editing packages, and delivering assets to the control room for our daily news program. A solid ability to work in a high-stress, fast-paced everyday TV environment while maintaining production standards and efficiency will be imperative to this role. Must have a great sense of storytelling and pacing, especially when dealing with multiple projects and many hours of footage.
- 4-6 years of professional video editing experience.
- Detailed working knowledge of Adobe Premiere and Adobe After Effects.
- Passion for creating news content and staying informed on news topics.
- Experience with layering effects and graphics.
- Expert time management skills to complete multiple video packages under deadline pressure.
- Meticulous attention to quality, detail, and project organization.
- Excellent working knowledge of finishing, formats, frame rates, and codecs.
- Good grammar and spelling are a must.
- B.A. degree in film, or related field, or equivalent professional experience.
- Please provide samples of work that demonstrate creative editorial with solid music, sound design, and graphic sensibilities. Include examples of multi-cam editing if available. We will not consider any resumes without provided sample work.