TBN is looking for a full-time team member to assist the Vice President of Digital Platforms in projects dedicated to reaching a digital-first audience with Christian media around the world.
The ideal candidate has excellent communication skills, is detail-oriented, and experience working with social media and digital platforms.
Responsibilities and Duties
- Maintain professional communication via phone, email, and mail.
- Reporting performance of ongoing digital projects.
- Coordinating digital fundraising campaigns.
- Ongoing minor accounting, including tracking expenses and reporting receipts.
- Maintain office supply inventory.
- Scheduling and booking appointments.
- Making travel arrangements.
- No less than three years of relevant work experience.
- Expert time and project management skills to handle multiple assignments and complete jobs under deadline.
- Meticulous attention to quality, detail, and project organization.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Proficiency in appropriate software, including Microsoft Word, Excel, and Outlook.
- Strong organizational and people skills.
- Must be flexible and have a "can do" spirit with a willingness to learn new technologies.
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team.
- Experience working with social video platforms. (E.g. YouTube, Facebook, Instagram, TikTok.)
- Experience working with project management software. (E.g. Asana, Wrike.)
- Experience working in Christian media.
- Appreciation of and familiarity with TBN's content and programming.
- Cover Letter