TBN Next Generation serves kids, youth, and young adults from ages 2-24 with innovative multi-platform media. The team consists of tech and media experts that are using social media, television broadcast, and digital media platforms to build channels that effectively engage younger audiences.
TBN is looking for a Production Manager with experience from the digital media industry to join our growing Next Generation team in Dallas, TX. The Production Manager will be responsible for the daily operations of in-house and external productions. The position’s responsibilities include production planning, budgets, quality control, etc. This position will report to the Director of TBN Next Generation.
The ideal candidate has a digital-first approach to the production of video content, is detail-oriented, and has experience working in media for younger audiences.
Responsibilities and Duties
- Coordinating the production process.
- Budgeting of production projects.
- Scheduling production personnel and contracting freelancers.
- Supervising studio productions, field productions, and post-production.
- Camera work and video editing for studio and field productions.
- Ensuring overall high-quality productions.
- Ensuring timely delivery of finished content that aligns with the ministry goals, brand voice, and creative vision of TBN.
- Relevant education in media production.
- Professional experience in camera work and video editing for both studio and field productions.
- Technical and creative insights within the entire video production process.
- 5-8 years of relevant work experience.
- Detailed working knowledge of Adobe Premiere Pro and other Adobe software.
- Expert time and project management skills to handle multiple assignments and complete complex jobs under deadline pressure.
- Strong ability to work in a fast-paced video production environment while maintaining production standards and efficiency.
- Meticulous attention to quality, detail, and project organization.
- Experience working with digital media and programming for kids, youth, and young adults.
- Experience in emerging media platforms such as Instagram, TikTok, YouTube, Podcast platforms, etc.
- Experience working in Christian media.
- Appreciation of, and familiarity with, TBN’s content and programming.
- Cover Letter