TBN International Digital Strategies serves international partner networks with online video content and strategic resources. The team utilizes data analysis and platform-specific strategies to reach a digital-first audience around the world.
TBN is looking for a Production Coordinator with experience from the digital media industry to join our growing Digital Platforms team. The Production Coordinator will be responsible for media handling, video editing, language adaptation, and reporting of multiple international distribution projects. This position will report to the Vice President of Digital Platforms.
The ideal candidate has a strong knowledge of post-production, a digital-first approach to the production of video content is detail-oriented, and has experience working in international media distribution.
Responsibilities and Duties
- Coordinating the production process of international projects.
- Media handling and language adaptation of video and creative assets.
- Supervising the post-production and ensuring overall high-quality international deliverables.
- Ongoing performance reports.
- Ensuring timely delivery of finished content that aligns with the ministry goals, brand voice, and creative vision of TBN.
- Relevant education in media production.
- Professional experience in camera work and video editing for both studio and field productions.
- Technical and creative insights within the entire video production process.
- 3-5 years of relevant work experience.
- Detailed working knowledge of Adobe Premiere, Adobe After Effects, and Adobe Photoshop.
- Experience working with social video platforms. (E.g. YouTube, Facebook, Instagram, TikTok.)
- Expert time and project management skills to handle multiple assignments and complete complex jobs under deadline pressure.
- Strong ability to work in a fast-paced video production environment while maintaining production standards and efficiency.
- Meticulous attention to quality, detail, and project organization.
- Experience working with digital media and programming for international distribution.
- YouTube Certified in Audience Growth and/or very familiar with best practices for SEO and discoverability.
- Experience working with A/B testing and optimization software. (E.g. TubeBuddy, VidIQ.)
- Working knowledge of YouTube Content ID, Facebook Rights, and digital rights management.
- Experience working in Christian media.
- Appreciation of, and familiarity with, TBN’s content and programming.
- Cover Letter