TBN is searching for a Motion Graphics Video Editor for online content, specialized in creative expressions appropriate for the digital audience, to join our growing Digital Platforms team. The Motion Graphics Video Editor will be responsible for editing exclusive content for TBN and its various digital platforms. This position will report to the Director of TBN Digital Networks.
The ideal candidate has a modern and digital-first editing style, and is a strong storyteller.
Responsibilities and Duties
- Creative video editing specifically for social media channels (e.g. YouTube, Facebook, Instagram, TikTok).
- Motion graphics.
- Media handling.
- Ensure timely delivery of finished content that aligns with the ministry goals, brand voice, and creative vision of TBN.
- Minimum 4 years of professional video editing experience.
- Detailed working knowledge of Adobe Premier and Adobe After Effects.
- Passion for creating impactful and sharable content for our online audience.
- Experience with layering effects and alpha channel graphics.
- Expert time and project management skills to handle multiple assignments and complete complex jobs under deadline pressure.
- Strong ability to work in a high-stress, fast-paced daily TV environment while maintaining production standards and efficiency.
- Meticulous attention to quality, detail and project organization.
- Great working knowledge of finishing, formats, frame rates and codecs.
- Experience working with other social media video platforms. (E.g. Facebook, TikTok.)
- Experience with keying green screen.
- Experience with color grading.
- Experience with audio mixing.
- Experience working in Christian media.
- Appreciation of, and familiarity with, TBN’s content and programming.
- Cover Letter
- Professional references
- A link to online portfolio and/or link to reel.
- B.A. degree in film, or related field, or equivalent professional experience