About The Position
TBN is looking for a FAST Channels Specialst who will execute the strategy and programming of FAST channels. This position will report to the OTT Platforms Manager.
You will join the growing Digital Platforms team of 25+ professionals spearheading all digital media projects within TBN. The team is full of multi-talented emerging leaders and producers who are focused on all things digital. Platforms under this team’s management include OTTs (AVOD & SVOD), Mobile Apps, YouTube Channels, Podcasts, TikTok accounts, and new media ventures that focus on online growth, revenue generation, and missional outcomes.
The ideal candidate is collaborative, willing to learn new skills, a self-starter who thrives in a fast-paced startup environment, loves video and distribution of video content, is incredibly detail-oriented, and can navigate content management systems with ease.
- Maintain programming schedules and distribute updates and changes across teams.
- Execute content strategies and programming road map.
- Follow best practices that may be applied in this and other adjacent products.
- Work with third party vendors and developers to successful product completion.
- Coordinate routing deliverables both internally and externally.
- Serve as a point of contact for FAST Channels, ensuring all departments are kept informed and up to date.
- Responsible for coordinating ad schedules with ad stack agency to ensure FAST channels meet revenue goals.
- Perform other duties as assigned and as the role and business grows.
- Interest in digital and emerging technologies.
- An enthusiastic user and early-adopter of new technologies.
- Understands the use of data and analytics and can present the outcomes in a report.
- Proven ability to multi-task and manage multiple initiatives simultaneously.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills including the ability to communicate issues and report project status to a non-technical audience.
- Ability to troubleshoot and keep a project on track.
- Must be detail-oriented, quality driven, straightforward, self-motivated, and proactive.
- Must be a team player and manage tight deadlines professionally.
- Flexibility and openness to proactively advocate for and accept new challenges.
- Content programming experience is a plus.
- Technical knowledge with tools such as JIRA, analytics tools, video CMS is a plus.
- Experience within the digital industry working directly on one or more of the following: Streaming, Messaging, Web, Video, Mobile or OTT is a plus.
- Experience with content creation is a plus.
- Cover Letter
Trinity Broadcasting Network (TBN) is the leader in faith-based television and digital programming. We combine creativity and data to fulfill our mission of reaching as many people as possible with the life-changing Gospel of Jesus Christ. Launched in 1973 with one small station broadcasting to the Los Angeles area, we now have over thirty 24-hour television international partner networks reaching every part of the globe. TBN is a workplace committed to creating an environment where people can play a vital role in impacting the world and doing some of the best work of their careers.