TBN Next Generation serves kids, youth, and young adults from ages 2-24 with innovative multi-platform media. The team consists of tech and media experts that are using social media, television broadcast, and digital media platforms to build channels that effectively engage younger audiences.
TBN is looking for a Broadcast Manager with experience in television broadcasting and digital media to join our growing Next Generation team in Dallas, TX. The Broadcast Manager will be responsible for the daily operations of linear broadcasts and digital streams. The position’s responsibilities include program scheduling, quality control, FCC reporting, etc. This position will report to the Director of TBN Next Generation.
The ideal candidate has experience from both traditional broadcast and digital media is detail-oriented and has experience working in media for younger audiences.
Responsibilities and Duties
- Scheduling programming for traditional broadcast distribution, FAST platforms, and social media platforms.
- FCC reporting.
- Ensuring overall high-quality linear broadcasts and live streams.
- Ensuring timely delivery of tasks that align with the ministry goals, brand voice, and creative vision of TBN.
- Relevant education in media.
- Knowledge of modern broadcast standards.
- Strong knowledge of asset management systems and broadcast file formats.
- Operating knowledge of production and playout equipment.
- Technical and creative insights within the entire video distribution process.
- 5-8 years of relevant work experience.
- Knowledge of Adobe Premiere Pro.
- Expert time and project management skills to handle multiple assignments and complete complex jobs under deadline pressure.
- Strong ability to work in a fast-paced video production environment while maintaining production standards and efficiency.
- Meticulous attention to quality, detail, and project organization.
- Experience working with delivery to FAST platforms.
- Experience working with AVOD and/or SVOD platforms.
- Experience working with digital media and programming for kids, youth, and young adults.
- Experience working in Christian media.
- Appreciation of, and familiarity with, TBN’s content and programming.
- Cover Letter