Location: Dallas/Ft. Worth
We are seeking a highly skilled and motivated Production Manager to join our team at TBN. The position will be responsible for management of all crew and the technical operations of our 250,000 square foot / 10 studio /4 PCR-ACR broadcast facility, ensuring that our productions are delivered to the highest standards.
- Oversee and manage all technical aspects of live broadcasts, including audio, video, LED and lighting.
- Collaborate with other departments, including production, programming, accounting and the executive team to ensure the technical execution of their visions
- Maintaining and updating equipment inventory and software systems
- Responding to technical issues and working with engineering to troubleshoot and resolve problems
- Collaborating with other departments to coordinate and execute live broadcasts, specifically producers, engineering and production teams.
- Staying up-to-date with industry developments and technologies
- Develop and implement technical standards, procedures, and best practices
- Ensure compliance with industry and regulatory standards
- Must be flexible and able to work various crew positions based on production and scheduling needs
- Proven experience as a high-level production management leader or similar role, with a minimum of 5 years experience managing a high-end production environment
- Basic knowledge of Grass Valley switchers, Xpression Graphics, and EVS Servers is a plus
- Knowledge of broadcast equipment, transmission systems, and signal routing
- Knowledge of production studio operations, including audio, video, LED walls and lighting systems
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, high-pressure environment, with a strong attention to detail
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Ability to work flexible hours, including weekends and holidays
This is a full-time position that offers a competitive salary and benefits package. At TBN, we offer a supportive and collaborative work environment, opportunities for growth and development, and a commitment to making a positive impact in the world through our programming. If you are a motivated and experienced with a passion for this field and looking for a new challenge, we would love to hear from you.
- This position is primarily managing “people, workflows, scheduling and processes”. If you do not like building relationships or working with people, you will not want this position!
- The ability to multi-task is the #1 requirement as there will be multiple high-end productions going on at the same time with potentially 60-100 crew in the building at the same time.
- This is a dream job at what will be one of the top-notch studios anywhere in the world. First one in with the best qualifications gets it!
The typical week:
- 30-minute live morning daily talk show (title tbd)
- 1 hour early evening live daily news show (Centerpoint)
- 30-minute once-a-week talk show (title tbd)
- Once a week women’s talk show shooting 5 one-hour episodes in one day (Better Together)
- Once a week evening talk show (Praise)
- 3 days per week, 3 weeks per month high-profile talk show (Non-disclosed at this time)
- Frequently will have 3 shows running simultaneously
- Many one-off network specials, news hits, etc
- Frequent pre-recorded season specials (Easter, July 4, Thanksgiving, Christmas, New Years, etc)
- Frequent live-on-air themed specials (Breaking news, U.S. election cycles, etc)
Trinity Broadcasting Network (TBN) is the leader in faith-based television programming. We combine creativity and data to fulfill our mission of reaching as many people as we can with the life-changing Gospel of Jesus Christ. We have over thirty 24-hour television foreign partner networks reaching every part of the globe. TBN is a workplace committed to creating an environment where people can play a vital role in impacting the world and doing some of the best work of their careers.