Trinity Broadcasting Network (TBN) is the leader in faith-based television programming. We combine creativity and data to fulfill our mission of reaching as many people as possible with the life-changing Gospel of Jesus Christ. Launched in 1973 with one small station broadcasting to the Los Angeles area, we now have over thirty 24-hour television international partner networks reaching every part of the globe. TBN is a workplace committed to creating an environment where people can play a vital role in impacting the world and doing some of the best work of their careers.
TBN Next Generation serves kids, youth, and young adults from ages 2-24 with innovative multi-platform media. The team consists of tech and media experts that are using social media, television broadcast, and digital media platforms to build channels that effectively engage younger audiences. This role will focus on ages 10-24, with content primarily focused on their spiritual development.
TBN is looking for a Community Manager for the new media venture with experience from the digital media industry to join our growing Next Generation Team. The Community Manager will be responsible for developing a strategy and plan to build faith based digital communities around YouTube shows and media properties. A part of the role will be focused on engaging with faith-based creators/influencers and working with them and their teams to activate their audiences.
The ideal candidate has experience in social media is detail-oriented, and has experience working in media for Gen-Z.
Responsibilities and Duties
- Develop the strategy and execute all the social media content across all channels.
- Manage all community engagement across social platforms including monitoring mentions, direct messages, etc.
- Craft copy for all social channels in accordance with brand voice.
- Monitor and engage on social channels while executing metadata and tag management of content with data insights platforms for evaluation.
- Coordinate with creators, influencers, or talent to produce digital content, in collaboration with show producers.
- Lead content ideation with a storytelling approach to drive engagement across social media channels especially targeting Gen-Z audiences.
- Oversee tools to engage communities such as Discord and emerging platforms etc.
- Oversee IRL gatherings of key community members and creators.
- Relevant education in media production, marketing, or business.
- 3+ years experience in social media, talent/creator relations, at a platform, talent agency, publicity firm, talent management company, studio, or network.
- Proven visionary in the social media space who is obsessed with the latest trends and content development world.
- Expert time and project management skills to handle multiple assignments and complete complex jobs under deadline pressure.
- Strong ability to work in a fast-paced video production environment while maintaining production standards and efficiency.
- Meticulous attention to quality, detail, and project organization.
- Experience working with digital media and programming for youth, and young adults.
- Experience in emerging media platforms such as Instagram, TikTok, YouTube, Podcast platforms, etc.
- Experience developing and appreciation for branding and design
- Experience working in Christian media.
- Appreciation of, and familiarity with, TBN’s content and programming.
- Cover Letter with links to social media properties and or communities you have managed.
Trinity Broadcasting Network (TBN) is the leader in faith-based television programming. We combine creativity and data to fulfill our mission of reaching as many people as we can with the life-changing Gospel of Jesus Christ. We have over thirty 24-hour television foreign partner networks reaching every part of the globe. TBN is a workplace committed to creating an environment where people can play a vital role in impacting the world and doing some of the best work of their careers.