Trinity Broadcasting Network (TBN) is the leader in faith-based television programming. We combine creativity and data to fulfill our mission of reaching as many people as possible with the life-changing Gospel of Jesus Christ. Launched in 1973 with one small station broadcasting to the Los Angeles area, we now have over thirty 24-hour television international partner networks reaching every part of the globe. TBN is a workplace committed to creating an environment where people can play a vital role in impacting the world and doing some of the best work of their careers.
TBN Next Generation serves kids, youth, and young adults from ages 2-24 with innovative multi-platform media. The team consists of tech and media experts that are using social media, television broadcast, and digital media platforms to build channels that effectively engage younger audiences.
TBN is looking for a leader for the new media venture with experience from the digital media industry to join our growing Next Generation Team. The Head of TBN Next Generation will be responsible for the strategy to reach this demographic, the daily oversight of in-house and external productions, the business plan and team leadership.
The ideal candidate has a digital-first approach to the production of video content, is detail-oriented, and has experience working in media for younger audiences. The candidate has a hands-on approach to work but can also zoom out and develop strategy and vision for the media venture.
Responsibilities and Duties
- Develop plans and strategies to reach target demo and generate revenue.
- Develop and achieve KPIs and goals.
- Oversee daily operations and leadership of the media ventures.
- Oversee and direct marketing and partnership efforts.
- General administration.
- Oversee show and project development slate, including YouTube shows, social media properties, B2B marketing efforts such as influencer gatherings.
- Oversee show productions, including:
- Budgeting of productions.
- Building proper creative teams to execute productions.
- Scheduling production personnel and contracting freelancers.
- Supervising studio productions, field productions, and post-production.
- Ensuring overall high-quality productions.
- Ensuring timely delivery of finished content that align with the ministry goals, brand voice, and creative vision of TBN.
- Relevant education in media production, marketing or business.
- Professional experience in social media, media, or the influencer space.
- 6-10 years of relevant work experience.
- Expert time and project management skills to handle multiple assignments and complete complex jobs under deadline pressure.
- Strong ability to work in a fast-paced video production environment while maintaining production standards and efficiency.
- Meticulous attention to quality, detail, and project organization.
- Experience working with digital media and programming for kids, youth, and young adults.
- Experience in emerging media platforms such as Instagram, TikTok, YouTube, Podcast platforms, etc.
- Experience developing and appreciation for branding and design
- Experience working in Christian media.
- Appreciation of, and familiarity with, TBN’s content and programming.
- Cover Letter
Trinity Broadcasting Network (TBN) is the leader in faith-based television programming. We combine creativity and data to fulfill our mission of reaching as many people as we can with the life-changing Gospel of Jesus Christ. We have over thirty 24-hour television foreign partner networks reaching every part of the globe. TBN is a workplace committed to creating an environment where people can play a vital role in impacting the world and doing some of the best work of their careers.