TBN is looking for an experienced programmatic media buyer with a demonstrated history of being able to work on multiple campaigns simultaneously. This individual is skilled in programmatic media, data analysis, campaign optimization, and project management, with keen attention to detail. Must work collaboratively and interdepartmentally and will be the key stakeholder for our paid digital campaigns.
What You’ll be doing:
*hands-on execution of paid social campaigns, media buying, and other paid marketing channels.
- Execute holistic media buying for all media channels such as CTV, Social, Digital, etc.
- Serve as the key media buyer on all paid social/digital channels – FB, Google, YT, Yahoo, Bing, etc.
- Monitor and analyze campaign/lead performance and provide proactive optimization recommendations using data-driven insights to uncover value.
- Ideation and execution of targeting strategies to open/unlock new audiences and scale
- Own the day-to-day management and optimization of assigned programmatic campaigns
- Execute experiments designed to improve conversion funnels through testing.
- Conduct post-campaign analysis and deliver results and reporting for management
- Working on cross-channel platforms will be expected, so a holistic approach to media is valued
- Optimize spend, test into new opportunities, manage & scale campaigns
- Optimize for ad placement on TBN’s AVOD app using best practices to maintain a high CPM and driving revenue while finding a balance to maintain a good user experience
Must have experience setting up, managing, and optimizing programmatic campaigns via Facebook/IG, AdWords, Bing, Microsoft, Roku, Amazon, etc. Must be extremely detail-oriented, passionate about data analysis, and able to multitask in a fast-paced environment.
- Must be proficient in the goal set up for tracking and attribution
- Skilled in ad copywriting a plus
- Understanding of e-commerce and lead-gen is a plus
- Expert on device and/or traditional digital marketing platforms (e.g. Amazon, Roku, Facebook, programmatic ad networks, emerging digital platforms, etc.)
- Demonstrated success in planning, optimization, and test-and-learn plans for device and/or digital marketing campaigns
- Experience with analysis including return on marketing investment (ROMI) and return on ad spend (ROAS) tracking
- Excellent communication and cross-functional relationship skills
- Passion for the constantly changing streaming TV and digital landscape with finger on the pulse of emerging platforms and trends