The Digital Asset Manager is responsible for working with existing workflows, organizing and managing the digital assets for our production department. Must have a strong willingness to learn and understand the asset production process. You must have the ability to build and maintain external and internal relationships. Energetic self-starter who has a sense of responsibility and the ability to work with a team or independently.
- 4-6 years of digital asset management experience with a digital asset organization preferred.
- Knowledge of Microsoft office, Windows and networks
- Familiarity with Adobe Creative Cloud
- Problem-solver and multitasking
- Expert knowledge of off-loading, ingesting media and familiar with file naming conventions and organizing metadata.
- Strong ability to work in a high-stress, fast-paced daily TV environment while maintaining production standards and efficiency.
- Meticulous attention to quality, detail, and project organization.
- Strong verbal, written communication skills
- Must be motivated, with excellent judgement and able to work in a fast-changing environment
This is an in-house position, no remote work.
- Creative and innovative ideas with digital asset management
- Data-based entry, Protrack or similar application.
- B.A. degree in Mass Communications, or related field, or equivalent professional experience