Trinity Broadcasting Network, the world’s largest Christian television network, is looking for a senior-level accountant.
This individual will be responsible for various aspects of accounting for a multi-national non-profit organization.
Duties will include:
- Financial statement preparation for multiple companies
- Gneral ledger account reconciliations
- Bank and financial institution interface
- Annual audit preparation
- Tax return preparation and filings
- Property tax filings
- Fixed assets and depreciation
- Accounts receivable/payable interface
- Intercompany activity
- Monthly account analysis, and other duties as assigned
The ideal candidate will have:
- 5+ years comparable experience
- Knowledge of US GAAP financial statement preparation
- Strong Excel skills
- Oracle Cloud financial software is a plus
- Exhibit strong character, integrity, morals, and work ethic
- Display sound judgment
- Like to work in a team environment demonstrating excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Good analytic and problem-solving abilities
Salary is based on education and experience.