TBN is searching for a Administrative Assistant to join our growing Digital Platforms team, specifically to work with our YouTube Multi-Channel Network (MCN).
TBN’s YouTube Network serves its ministry partners to help their YouTube channels reach more people on the platform. The team is looking for an Administrative Assistant who can provide administrative support to this mission. The YouTube Network Administrative Assistant will be responsible for the daily organization and coordination of TBN’s YouTube MCN, and its many Christian ministry partner channels. This responsibility will include administrative duties for the MCN, researching and connecting with potential ministry partners, coordinating with current partners, aiding in the creation and distribution of training materials, maintaining our CRM and ESP systems, and more. This position will report directly to the YouTube Network Supervisor.
The ideal candidate is a meticulously detail-oriented communications pro, who enjoys the responsibilities of administration and is consistently seeking to improve their area of responsibility and support their team.
Responsibilities and Duties
- Scheduling meetings with potential and existing MCN partners in a timely manner.
- Coordinating daily, consistent communication with partners and potential partners for YouTube Network team.
- Maintaining MCN meeting schedules, calendars, and CRMs/ESPs.
- Upkeeping ongoing performance reports and monthly updating of KPIs.
- Managing administrative document flow, including creating and maintaining files for items such as legal contracts.
- Facilitating the on-boarding process of new partners.
- Planning and organizing training events.
- Assisting with the creation and distribution of training materials and project presentations.
- Notetaking for all MCN related meetings and events.
- Optimizing procedures and poloicies, as necessary.
- Performing additional administrative support duties to colleagues as assigned.
- 2-4 years experience as an administrator, assistant, or in a relevant role.
- Meticulous attention to quality, detail, and project organization.
- Expert time and project management skills and the ability to handle multiple assignments and complete complex jobs under deadline pressure.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills, especially the ability to write in a clear, concise, professional manner.
- A passion for being involved in the distribution of Christian teaching content.
- Must be a flexible team player who thrives in a fast-paced environment where needs and priorities are subject to much revision.
- Great interpersonal skills and the ability to communicate and work with different types of outside clients/partners.
- Advanced experience working with Microsoft Office Suite, especially PowerPoint and Excel.
- Knowledge of the Christian Ministry landscape and familiarty with churches and Christian ministries.
- Finds enjoyment and fulfillment in administrative role.
- Knowledge and familiarity with Microsoft Office (Outlook, Teams, etc.)
- Analytical abilities and problem-solving.
- Experience with YouTube, and the back-end of the platform.
- Appreciation of, and familiarity with, TBN’s content and programming.
- Experience working with Wrike, Adobe Workfront or a similar project management software.
- Christian media experience is a strong plus.
- Basic skills in video editing and media handling (Adobe Photoshop, Premiere Pro, etc.).
- Experience working with a CRM/ESP (HubSpot, SalesForce, etc.).
- Google and/or YouTube Certification.
- Proofreading and/or copyeditor experience strongly preferred.
- Cover Letter
- Professional references
- Spiritual Reference