We are looking for a talented creative editor with a dedication to style and story to join our editing team at our Hendersonville, TN facility. Primary responsibilities will be to creatively edit programs and ensure timely delivery of finished episodes that align with the ministry goals, brand voice, and creative vision for the series. We’re looking for someone who is not only great at producing multimedia content but is also collaborative and passionate about creating video content that will stand out from the noise. You're also deadline-driven, extremely organized, and detail-obsessed.
NOTE: This role requires flexibility with working all shift schedules; as they need to be available on a rotating schedule, based on the needs of the business.
- 4-6 years of professional video editing experience.
- Expert working knowledge of Adobe Premiere and Adobe Aer Effects.
- Passion for creating news content and staying informed on news topics.
- Experience with layering effects and graphics.
- Expert time management skills to complete multiple video packages under deadline pressure.
- Meticulous attention to quality, detail, and project organization.
- Great working knowledge of finishing, formats, frame rates and codecs.
- Sufficient grammar and spelling is a must.
- Bachelor's Degree with a major in Television or Film production or 5+ years related experience (e.g., a television network, network affiliate, major film studio, production company or advertising agency) and/or training or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Solid technical background in post-production is an absolute requirement. Must have thorough knowledge of linear and nonlinear editing techniques, audio pre-lay and mixing methodologies and media file formats, animated graphics, other miscellaneous equipment used in the day-to-day post-production process.
- A detailed understanding of file-based post-production workflows is required.
Please provide samples of work that demonstrate creative editorial with strong music, sound design, and graphic sensibilities. Include samples of multi-cam editing if available. We will not consider any resumes without provided sample work.