This position will provide full administrative support for the “Better Together” Senior Producer and program team. Primary responsibilities will be assisting the Senior Producer in performing all administrative functions necessary for her position, in addition to maintaining team calendars, contact databases, production schedules, expense/budget reporting, in addition to assisting with guest correspondence and care as needed.
- Assist the Senior Producer in coordinating team schedules, creating and distributing production materials, taking meeting notes, following up on key “to do” items, scheduling appointments, making team travel arrangements, reviewing viewer correspondence, and handling phone calls
- Maintain production schedules, calendars, and contact databases
- Manage administrative document flow, including creating and maintaining files for items such as production documents, program logs, legal contracts, release forms, and receipts
- Process purchase orders, invoices, new vendor forms, and expense reports
- Update program and departmental budgets and track expenses
- Ensure team office spaces and team members have necessary supplies
- Assist with research and create guest/topical briefs as requested
- Assist with guest correspondence, care, and travel coordination as requested
- Proof-read scripts, production documents, and other materials on behalf of Senior Producer
- Perform other administrative and production support duties and errands as needed
- Maintain moderate availability to travel or shift work schedule if needed
Skills & Experience:
- At least 2 years of experience as an executive or administrative assistant or in a related field (e.g., Personal Assistant, Event Coordination, Travel/ Hospitality) is preferred
- 6 months to 1-year of experience working in a production office, on set or post-production environment preferred. General knowledge of production and post-production work flows helpful.
- Expert proficiency in Microsoft Word, Excel, Outlook, PowerPoint/KeyNote, and Adobe Acrobat required
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Sharepoint, Dropbox, and Google Docs required
- Must be a flexible team-player who thrives in a fast-paced environment where needs and priorities are subject to much revision
- Exceptional organizational skills and attention to detail
- Strong verbal and written communication skills, especially the ability to write in a clear, concise, professional manner
- Ability to handle multiple assignments and complete jobs under deadline pressure
- Demonstrated ability to problem-solve and communicate in a courteous and professional manner with diverse personalities and all levels of management while maintaining the highest standards of confidentiality
- BA/BS in related field of study or equivalent experience is preferred
Candidates must provide 2 professional references in addition to a personal and a spiritual reference. Candidates will be required to complete skills assessments on scheduling, basic computer knowledge, proofreading, and writing during the interview process.