We are looking for a talented creative editor with a dedication to style and story to join our editing team at our Dallas, TX facility. This position will work directly with Senior Producers and Lead Editor to oversee the post-production of a daily network-quality series. Primary responsibilities will be to help edit 5 daily episodes every week and ensure timely delivery of ﬁnished episodes that align with the ministry goals, brand voice, and creative vision for the series. Additionally, this role requires motion graphics knowledge for creating fun, upbeat promotional material, and social media. Not a remote editing position, requires in-oﬃce presence.
- 4-6 years of professional video editing experience.
- Detailed working knowledge of Adobe Premiere and Adobe After Eﬀects.
- Passion for creating content for our target audience (Christian women)
- Eﬃcient Multi-cam editor
- Experience with layering eﬀects and graphics
- Expert time and project management skills to handle multiple assignments and complete complex jobs under deadline pressure
- Strong ability to work in a high-stress, fast-paced daily TV environment while maintaining production standards and eﬃciency
- Meticulous attention to quality, detail and project organization
- Great working knowledge of ﬁnishing, formats, frame rates and codecs.
- Suﬃcient in grammar and spelling
- B.A. degree in ﬁlm, or related ﬁeld, or equivalent professional experience
When women understand their value in God, they can change the world! You are a daughter of the KING of KINGS! This is what we are all about here at Better Together.
Please provide samples of work that demonstrate creative editorial with strong music, sound design, and graphic sensibilities. Include samples of multi-cam editing if available. We will not consider any resumes without provided sample work.