Our ideal candidate is knowledgeable and skilled at creating motion graphics content in After Effects, building engaging assets within brand guidelines, and producing appealing, sophisticated animations that will connect with target audiences and objectives.
We’re looking for someone who is not only great at producing multimedia content but is also collaborative and passionate about creating video content that will stand out from the noise. You're also deadline-driven, extremely organized, and detail-obsessed. This is not a remote position, in-office presence required.
- 4-6 years of professional graphic designing experience.
- Detailed working knowledge of Photoshop, Illustrator, Adobe After Effects.
- Experience designing and creating storyboards, mood boards, and design frames.
- Knowledge of basic Broadcast terms – lower thirds, transitions, logo animations, etc.
- Know how to offer and take constructive criticism. Ability to take direction well.
- Expert time and project management skills to handle multiple assignments and complete complex jobs under deadline pressure.
- Strong ability to work in a high-stress, fast-paced daily TV environment while maintaining production standards and efficiency.
- Meticulous attention to quality, detail, and project organization.
- Great working knowledge of finishing, formats, frame rates, and codecs.
- Sufficient in grammar and spelling.
- Audio & visual storyteller with a collaborative approach and interest to learn more about the craft of broadcast.
- Cinema 4D
- 3D motion graphics abilities.
- Element 3D
- B.A. degree in film, or related field, or equivalent professional experience
Please provide samples of work that demonstrate creative editorial with strong music, sound design, and graphic sensibilities. Include samples of multi-cam editing if available. We will not consider any resumes without providing sample work.