Job Summary: Responsible for the daily content creation and execution (including show formats, scripts, research, and other duties as assigned by Senior Producer related to daily show preparation) necessary to successfully produce and deliver the daily live show for the Trinity Broadcasting Network (TBN), initially from new studios in Fort Worth, Texas.
The Line Producer is the glue for the daily live show team and is the chief communicator who effectively assigns the tasks and activities necessary to successfully produce the program each day. As a Line Producer, you can craft great daily LIVE shows quickly but know when and how to throw out a rundown to adapt to breaking news. You must excel in a dynamic environment under deadline pressure.
- Show Development: Collaborate with the host and team to conceptualize show topics, segments, and guest interviews that align with the program's focus on geopolitical analysis.
- Production Coordination: Take part in editorial planning segment, guest research, and show logistics.
- Guest Booking: Identify and book influential guests, experts, and commentators to provide diverse and informed perspectives on geopolitical and related topics.
- Content Curation: Research and gather relevant information, news, and visual elements to support show segments, ensuring accuracy and credibility of content…work with Producer to verify stories.
- Scripting and Editing: Write and edit scripts, ensuring clarity, coherence, and alignment with the show's format and objectives.
- Team Collaboration: Work closely with the production team, including editors, camera operators, and directors, to coordinate filming schedules, segments, control room, audio, lighting, set, facilities are properly informed regarding guests and visuals needed so Production can provide appropriate oversight to meet show day deadlines, including communication/all information re: early segment taping/inbounds, etc.
- Show Execution: Oversee and guide the production process during filming, ensuring smooth operations and maintaining the show's high standards of quality.
- Post-Production Oversight: Collaborate with editors and post-production staff to review footage, provide direction on editing, and ensure the final product meets the show's standards.
- Flexibility to work overtime to accommodate projects and departmental objectives.
- Must demonstrate the ability to perform tasks under tight deadlines, work independently and participate in simultaneous projects.
- Strong interpersonal communication skills are a necessity.
- Organizational, efficiency, and planning skills are required.
- Ability to work as a part of a team dynamic.
- Must be willing and able to adapt to a constantly changing environment.
- Candidates must have good computer background (Outlook, Word, Excel, etc...) and strong communication skills both written and verbal.
- Proactive and solutions-focused.
- Proficient knowledge of all TV Production equipment and technology within assigned operating areas
- Proficiency in Adobe Premiere Pro with the ability to seamlessly navigate and drive an edit session alongside the Editor
- Experience in a complex live production control room environment.
- Familiarity with Production Control Room automation systems.
- Production coordination and management skills
Required Education –
- Bachelor’s Degree or Technical School degree in communications, electronics, television production, or related field.