Job Summary: As a TV Producer for "Stakelbeck Tonight," you'll be responsible for overseeing the production of a dynamic and informative television program focused on geopolitical analysis, and current events. Working closely with the show host, Erick Stakelbeck, and the production team, you'll play a vital role in conceptualizing, planning, and executing high-quality content that engages viewers and delivers insightful perspectives on critical global issues from a Biblical worldview.
- Show Development: Collaborate with the host and team to conceptualize show topics, segments, and guest interviews that align with the program's focus on geopolitical analysis.
- Production Coordination: Organize and manage all aspects of production, including script development, segment planning, guest research, and show logistics.
- Guest Booking: Identify and book influential guests, experts, and commentators to provide diverse and informed perspectives on geopolitical and related topics.
- Content Curation: Research and gather relevant information, news, and visual elements to support show segments, ensuring accuracy and credibility of content.
- Scripting and Editing: Write and edit scripts, ensuring clarity, coherence, and alignment with the show's format and objectives.
- Team Collaboration: Work closely with the production team, including editors, camera operators, and directors, to coordinate filming schedules, segments, and overall production flow.
- Show Execution: Oversee and guide the production process during filming, ensuring smooth operations and maintaining the show's high standards of quality.
- Post-Production Oversight: Collaborate with editors and post-production staff to review footage, provide direction on editing, and ensure the final product meets the show's standards.
- Proven experience in television production, particularly in news, analysis, or current affairs programming.
- Strong understanding of geopolitical issues and global current events.
- Excellent organizational, communication, and leadership skills.
- Ability to work effectively under pressure in a fast-paced environment.
- Proficiency in video production software and tools.
- Bachelor's degree in Journalism, Communications, or a related field preferred.
At "Stakelbeck Tonight," the TV Producer plays a crucial role in shaping and delivering insightful content that informs and engages audiences on critical global matters. The role demands creativity, strategic thinking, and a deep understanding of geopolitics issues to produce compelling and informative television programming.