Prayer has literally been the foundation of TBN Networks since our founding in 1973 with one TV station in California. Since then, this worldwide ministry has made prayer the center of all we do in sending the Gospel of Jesus Christ around the world by every means possible.
We pray with confidence because of the victory that Jesus provided for us through the finished work of the cross. This is the heart of how we pray at TBN. If you have a desire to help people, love to pray and believe that God both hears and answers prayer, this may be the job for you.
What we look for: Teachable people who love to pray.
What we value: Feedback, collaboration, and authenticity.
What we offer: Real practical ministry experience agreeing in prayer with those who contact us.
- Respond to incoming calls for prayer, giving hope and extending God’s grace to every caller.
- Pray using the word of God to encourage and strengthen the faith of our callers.
- Make outbound calls to our donors genuinely thanking them for their support of TBN and praying with them for any needs they may have.
- Discreetly handle confidential information shared on calls and communicate that effectively with leadership for any needed follow up.
- Respond calmly to any distressed callers and working with leadership to take any needed actions.
- Multi-tasking effectively between inbound and outbound calls in a timely manner.
- Effectively working in an open office team environment being conscious of the sensitive nature of the calls.
- Utilizing good communication and computer skills to document the details of each call accurately.
All positions are onsite in the Dallas and Ft. Worth areas of Texas, no remote positions. Shifts, days, and times vary by location. We are open 24/7 and 365 days a year!